MBA, Masters, EMBA & Alumni Recruitment Guides for 2019
Posted on Tuesday, 3rd July 2018
There are now 15 MBA Recruitment Guides available, including three for students studying for a Masters in Finance, International Business or Media Studies, with new versions published twice each year.
Our guides cover Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, India, the Gulf States, North & South America and the UK.
Each of the guides contains 100 separate entries with:
- Detailed company profiles
- Key HR recruitment contacts
- Easy keyword search instructions.
The improved guides now include, where available, new features:
- Internship launch dates, period of work, application deadlines, etc.
- MBA, Masters and Graduate recruitment programmes, dates etc.
- International opportunities, around the world.
In addition to all the invaluable data listed above, we also send your Career Services Department a comprehensive, confidential list of key HR contacts.
Guides can be purchased individually, ensuring you only pay for what your organisation needs. In addition, we offer a competitive discount scale for multiple purchases.
Contact us if you would like further information about our subscription services.
Size: 476kb Type: PDF
Example entries from the Guide to Masters Recruitment in the Top 100 Banking, Finance and Investment Companies